Forum

Go Back   Cryptograms Forums > Cryptograms.org Discussion > Main Forum

Old 01-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkyr View Post
I cannot tell what you are more irritated about: The fact that we are not keen on solving your puzzles and riddles, or the fact that you only have a 50% solve rate with the puzzles we solve.
You and your hateful, angry friends cannot tell a lot of things. First, I solved all of the cryptoquotes I attempted, not that such a statistic has any bearing on anything except to anal retentive nerds who obsess on this trivial activity. One has to hit a certain button there to get the Pavlovian prize. That was not initially clear to me and I simply left after solving them. I do hope this clears it up for you, Mister 100% Obsession.

Now, IF you are as brilliant as you pretend, then WHY did you not solve the Prisoner Riddle? WHY did you not solve any of the cryptoquotes I created in this thread, hmmm?
And WHY do you and your friends not have the decency to admit that some of us can poke fun at your particular idiosyncrasies without you having to crap your pants?

Quote:
Either way, here is a thought: you should not be so quick to call GtrZan a squeaky fig.
Here is a thought: I never called anyone by such a bizarre, presumably British name. YOU did. As I said to several of you, you really should try thinking some time. You people can't even recognize an antecedent when it is in front of you, viz., "Kits, cats, sacks, wives, HOW MANY....."

Quote:
Your encoding skills are seriously lacking. Try using more than one seven letter word. It makes for less ambiguity.
I am better educated than you, wealthier than you, far more traveled than you, and have an extensive list of accomplishments which I shan't go into here. Not one of you has so much as attempted to decode any of the quotes I encoded with a program. How lazy not to mention insolent.

Quote:
Oh, and this is my ninth post, in case you were getting tired of looking up that information.
I do, however, enjoy reading the comments to the quotes after I solve them.
1. "That information" need not be "looked up," as it is provided every time anyone posts. Didn't you even know that?

2. It is not remotely clear how anyone can post a comment to a cryptoquote.
Very poor instructions on this website. Very poor.

3. My comments appear on several threads I created. Some are tongue in cheek, but all have a degree of validity and truth that a very few of you angriest find upsetting.

Seek not all virtues in one man. - Confucius

I would have encoded that but nobody would be able to solve it, judging from my previous cryptos.

P.S. Just LOOK at the interest this thread has generated among the mute lurkers. Quite interesting.
Oh I know. I'm just a chimp and they're all visiting the zoo, n'est-ce pas?

Last edited by ChemEngineer : 01-04-2018 at 07:55 AM.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:49 AM

I am less educated than you, poorer than you, far less traveled than you and have a minimal list of accomplishment which I shall not bore you with... Enough, already. Nobody cares.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillcountrypicker View Post
I am less educated than you, poorer than you, far less traveled than you and have a minimal list of accomplishment (sic) which I shall not bore you with... Enough, already. Nobody cares.

Corrections:

1. "accomplishments" - plural, list OF

2. Readers in this august forum do INDEED care. This is the most active thread in years.

You really should pay attention and speak more truthfully, you know.

3. It is fun to have fun but you have to know how. - The Cat in the Hat, never translated from its previous cryptogram herein.