Forum

Old 10-03-2008, 06:00 PM

Default Number of Competitors

I was wondering if anyone knew how many actual competitors there are here (admin?). I started out at approximately 1000th rank, but I would like to know the actual number of total people I'm competing against. I know this is for fun, but since the ranking is given it seems logical to have it show up this way:

Thanks,

MW72
Old 10-04-2008, 12:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bansaisequoia
Default Members list

mysticwarrior, you need only click on "Members List" to see all cryptograms.org registrants. At the top of the page you will see "Showing results 1-30 of 4902." At the time of this posting, there actually are 4,902 persons registered on this site. Before the great crash of February 2008, there were over 5,000. I'm sure we will surpass that number quite soon.

Last edited by bansaisequoia : 10-16-2008 at 05:10 PM. Reason: go figure
Old 10-04-2008, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansaisequoia View Post
mysticwarrior, you need only click on "Members List" to see all cryptograms.org registrants. At the top of the page you will see "Showing results 1-30 of 4902." At the time of this posting, there actually are 4,902 persons registered on this site. Before the great crash of February 2008, there were over 5,000. I'm sure we will equal that number quite soon.
Thanks bansaiequoia!

MW72