Forum

Old 02-10-2016, 08:26 AM

Default Trouble with bugs in ad script

Anyone having trouble with the yellow Whiskas Temptations cat food ad? Every time it pops up, even if I am just browsing the site, a bug in the script prevents it from loading properly, and my screen freezes up. If I am in the middle of solving a puzzle, my cursor will not move until the ad finishes loading, and this is killing my times.

I am pretty computer savvy but not enough to know how to debug the script. Anyone have any suggestions? Admin, can you help? Thanks.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Administrator

Hi damsel22 -

I've upgraded you to ad-free for one week - this should solve the problem for you straight away while I work to find and remove the ad from rotation.

In the meantime if you could let me know your browser and operating system, that would be a big help - thanks!
Old 02-10-2016, 11:13 AM

Smile Trouble with bugs in ad script Reply to Thread

Hi Steven,
OOHH, thank you so much for helping me out!

I use Firefox browser. Perhaps part of the problem is that I still use Windows XP on this old pc? My laptop runs windows 7, but I just cannot get any speed to play on this site with the flat keyboard. I guess eventually I will have to hook the laptop up to this system...sigh. I still love XP!