Forum

Go Back   Cryptograms Forums > Cryptograms.org Discussion > Main Forum

Old 09-17-2008, 08:48 AM
The Cheshire Kat

Default to me..

It looks so clean and sunny... I'm in a suburb about 15 miles south of D.C. and it's all that route 1 and strip mall kind of place. I have my little townhouse with a pretty backyard though, so I like it. Basically, I suppose it has been SO long since I've had any sort of vacation that pink and turquoise are starting to look very good. (cancun in 2001 was the last REAL one I took)

Living there might be a little bright on the eyes, but I'm not even close to disliking that picture at this point!
Old 09-17-2008, 09:30 AM

Default Vacation

Kat, I think that means your vacation is about 6 years overdue. I'm lucky - I live in Raleigh, NC. We have plenty of malls and highways (nothing like DC - we're way more spread out), but we also have lots of greenspace. Plus the beach is only a few hours away, so it's easy to take day-trips there. The mountains are a little further away, but it's still easy to take a weekend trip if you want. Can't ask for much more than that! I like the palm trees though - I've never seen one in person. Someday...