Forum

Old 07-31-2011, 12:22 PM

Erelong this delightful garden, where Siana had learned the game of Parcheesi from Sir Greenleaf. would be invaded by the dragon herself, and she longed for the smell of the lovely yuccas growing abundantly around her, and the delicate rainbow arc that shimmered in the distance, just outside by the xylophones that abounded at the castle gate. Her mind was in turmoil, wondering whether to leave this poor fellow and return to her sorrowful life, when an eagle screamed overhead....was this her warning perhaps? Of had her sister returned to the castle? Perhaps to chastise her for her immodesty? Or mayhaps to help her in this quest. Her mind reeled, and it was difficult for her to concentrate on this silly game of Parcheesi.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:33 PM

"I am Ethel" spake the dragon, flying low over the verdant fountain, where Sir Greenleaf and Siana were playing Parcheesi. (A game from the 1950's era, and many years after their time) "I have come at the behest of the Dark Lord, who has ever been my antagonist, to restore the idol to its true owner."
Old 07-31-2011, 12:40 PM

"Read ye both the history of Uthor and Marion, and ye'll know what this hast been about!" said the soaring eagle form. "I am NOT thy window-washer, my lady Siana! But thou cans't not stop this EVIL unless you will follow where I may lead thee."
Old 07-31-2011, 08:08 PM

Eerie calm settled over the garden, as Greenleaf and Siana watched Ethel the window-washing, twin-sister, dragon fly off, suddenly the air started to shimmer, and Greenleaf stared, mouth agape, at the transformation that was enveloping his lovely Siana, "Nooo"...he gasped, "Not you too!!??"
Old 07-31-2011, 08:40 PM

OMG (i couldn't help myself) SHE is becoming a beautiful mesmerising sexy dragon!
Old 07-31-2011, 08:47 PM

now that the transformation is complete, the only one that can reverse the Dark Lord's spell is Opal, Lady of the lake
Old 07-31-2011, 10:54 PM

"Erm Hugh dear? When we stopped at that roadside stand, and bought some veggies to eat on our extremely long drive to Key Largo, you didnt happen to eat the wild mushrooms beside the stand did you...Im just wondering, but please continue...I am rapt with attention."
Old 08-01-2011, 02:57 AM

"No, no mushrooms, but I did look up Parcheesi's Wikipedia entry on my iphone. The game was probably invented in India in the 5th century BC. Do you think Greenleaf was an Indian prince?"
Old 08-01-2011, 09:20 AM

"Eat your vegetables and let me finish this tale of Greenleaf, Siana, Ethel the sexy yet homely twin dragon hybrid, we're getting close to Key Largo."
Old 08-01-2011, 09:25 AM

Only Opal, the Lady of the Lake, has the power to transform this tale of the golden idol and reveal it's identity.