Forum

Old 05-06-2009, 10:27 PM

Default recent games list problem

HI Everyone,

I would like to first say thanks for a wonderful site. I am enjoying all the fun and keeping my brain occupied.

I am having a problem with recent games list. There is a never ending list of games (sometimes over 100) that come up "unsolved" yet I have never even started them.. I started trying to get through it but after I complete the first few on the list, there are a whole brand new set of about 10 or 15 added to the bottom of the list. The next day when I log in, after a few games of regular play, there is this huge list again.

Being the perfectionist that I am, it is driving me crazy (not to mention my score is TERRIBLE with all these unsolved).

Is this a glitch?? If so, that's okay.. i'm having fun otherwise.. .. but as I said it is driving me crazy!!!..

Thanks,
Marlene
Old 05-07-2009, 12:58 AM

Smile Welcome

Hi

And welcome to the site...there has been an on-going problem of loading of puzzles ...it happens to a few on the site.

First, make sure that when you complete each game, you go to the scores page under monthly competitions, and check after each game that you are still at 100% if indeed you are.

Second, make sure you hit the play button at the top of the screen and not the "try another cryptogram", also make sure that you are not pressing the play button too hard.

I will send a message to Administration for you and get him to contact you via either this forum or by private message...you will know you have message as a mailbox will appear at the top of the screen at the right side.

This is an on-going problem, but not to the extent you are having...so maybe with admin's help you can get it sorted out.

Hope that helps and look for further info here or in your messages.

Happy Solving and Welcome
(from one perfectionist to another)

Last edited by pootie49 : 05-07-2009 at 01:01 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Administrator

Hi Marlene -

What browser are you using? It sounds like your browser is constantly reloading the game page somehow, but I'm not sure why it would be happening to such an extreme. I can see you have something like 4,000 unsolved games!

Feel free to respond here or email me at admin -at- cryptograms.org and we'll sort it out. Thanks!