Forum

Go Back   Cryptograms Forums > Cryptograms.org Discussion > Main Forum

Old 07-21-2014, 03:24 PM

I was just visually scanning the main Forum page when I happened to notice that Bansai had written the last post on the "Obnoxiously Difficult Quotes" page. That struck me as odd, as I'm guessing there are few quotes that would be all that "obnoxiously" difficult for him. So I decided to see for myself what it was that had stumped him... and there, just as I had posted three days ago, was yet another example of his razor sharp wit! Check it out. It provided me with a smile on my drive home from work.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:10 AM

Wait…you were driving home from work and checking out the crypto forum while you drove??
Old 07-22-2014, 09:34 AM

i don't see bansai's comment on that page, barnabas--maybe i'm looking in the wrong spot--can you give a link to that forum page please?
Old 07-22-2014, 09:35 AM

I made a quick stop here (cryptos/forums) just before I left work. It was the last thing I did before leaving for the day. Ain't no hazardous driver here ... well, most of the time.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvwoman View Post
i don't see bansai's comment on that page, barnabas--maybe i'm looking in the wrong spot--can you give a link to that forum page please?
Sorry - I misdirected anyone who was curious about the Bansai quote. It's actually the last post listed under "Quotes you may never have to solve." The two threads are currently near to one another on the list of threads and I thought I was in the other thread when I saw Ban's post. Still, it is pretty funny. It reminded me (the disguise quote) of a scene from the movie Mystery Men where one of the "superheroes" believes he has the power of invisibility (he doesn't), and he embarrasses himself in a hilarious manner.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:50 AM

whew! thanks--i'm glad it wasn't me this time.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:04 PM

Is "Unwinding_at_The_Falcon" a new alias for Bansai? Thoughts? … just curious…