Forum

Old 07-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Sparkle Plenty

Wink Posting Times

If it floats their boat, does it really matter
Old 07-11-2013, 05:23 AM

I have seen some with my name that are blank. I always wondered if I said something that offended someone and admin deleted it, or if I somehow submitted a blank one.

The comments with the times don't bother me that much. I often compare my times to his/hers to see how I compare. I know it would be bad if everyone did it every time.

I'm guilty of posting times occasionally, as someone said usually because they're abysmally high, or on rare occasions they're low enough to make me giddy. I'll try to keep it to a minimum .
Old 07-11-2013, 05:30 AM

Default comments box

I hope we don't have to start worrying and second guessing. It's way too much fun to do the cryptograms! I agree with those who say let it be. I'm sure no one knowingly is trying to annoy anyone else, they're just enjoying themselves!
Old 07-18-2013, 04:18 PM

I do wish there was a way to revisit your comments on a puzzle, though I'm not sure how that would work.

I've played thousands of puzzles and haven't repeated one yet so I've never run into any of my own comments. I'd sometimes like to see what I said (or, you know, maybe apologize )
Old 07-19-2013, 01:36 AM

Default comments box

I agree it would be nice to be able to see (or amend) what you've written in the past. I tend to put remarks there so I can remember that I did that puzzle, but I've also never come across one again, so far.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:49 AM

Hang in there, Skoogie. It took almost a year before I ran across one of my comments.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:44 AM

Skoogie and GtrZan...
"Be careful what you wish for." I've encountered some of my previous comments and have had to ask myself... "Just what the heck was I thinking when I wrote that?" And then I cringe [cuz you can't delete it yourself] and move on to the next puzzle.