Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Quilter-in-Charge

Question Glitch in the system?

I don't get it. I looked on this month's high score, success rate, and fastest times stats, as I usually do, to see how I am doing comparatively. I see my rank on high score, which isn't so high this month because I am not able to play as much as I'd like. I cannot see myself in the list for success rate (even though I have a 100% success rate for around 275 puzzles solved for the month), nor can I see my time, which is around 85 seconds this month. I have always been able to see the stats for all three for the current month, but now cannot. Suggestions? What am I missing? Is it a glitch? Do I have to obtain a certain number of points in order to be considered in each of the three categories? Maybe that's it. Can anyone enlighten me?

Last edited by iltquilt : 12-20-2012 at 07:13 AM.