Forum

Old 12-09-2009, 01:23 PM

Default iphone app

I find the iPhone version of your game much more fun...get to see stats for each puzzle immediately. Also, seeing your stats whenever you want is cool. Am I missing something in the computer version? I can't seem to find a way to do this.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:44 PM

You can see your lifetime stats by clicking on your avatar on any of the following pages: chat, forum, monthly scores (if you're on it), and all-time high scores (again, if you're in the top 100).

Of course, you can also click on profile anytime.

For monthly stats, you have to be in the top 100 to check on them.
Old 12-26-2009, 06:28 AM
Jergen

How do you get puzzles for the offline mode???
Old 06-28-2012, 04:57 AM
lifavi

It would really be great to be able to records stats for each accomplished puzzle and though there are a lot of considerations that you must ensure with every iteration, I think that it would be great to be able to run through them and see how they are going to work.

And each implementation on a different platform sure isnt going to be the same so I guess that you just have to make do with what you have.