Forum

Old 12-11-2009, 06:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to ferrym85

Definitely go for whatever gives you the most satisfaction and pleasure because they're just word puzzles! No need to stress yourself out about any aspect of playing... just have fun!
Old 12-14-2009, 04:11 AM

For two months I tried to stick with 100% and to heck with my time. Both months, a puzzle downloaded without my realizing it and messed me up - once it was on the last day of the month. Pootie had already congratulated me. I told her it's not over till it's over. She noticed a little later that my percentage had slipped under 100% and tried to let me know, but I did not come back on line till too late. So now, I just play for fun and I'm nowhere near 100% and I'm not even as fast as I used to be, but I still love it.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:22 AM

Wink flopped to the top

Hmmm...I too have multiple loading issues. Tonight, 5 puzzles loaded without my notice but I did manage to notice that my solve rate went down and that I'd solved 4 less puzzles than what were loaded. I quickly hit "recent puzzles" and solved not four, but five that were left unsolved there. Now it seems I've glitched my blundering way to the top of the success rate standings with 100.05% solved. My apologies to those of you who have worked hard and deserve to be ahead of me. Perhaps this aberration will work itself out. If it does not, I will not intentionally leave a puzzle unsolved in order to rectify the situation...I'm just too stubbornly anal for that sort of nonsense.