Forum

Old 03-18-2008, 10:17 PM

Question Stats problem

I have a 100% solved rate (profile 1103/1103), but in the monthly stats it is showing a 99.8% solved rate. I could understand if it were the other way around, but this is arithmetically impossible.

It's a little discouraging because my average time is slower than it would have been if I had not hung in for a long time on several puzzles so that I could preserve the 100% solve rate.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks
Old 03-23-2008, 02:51 AM

Default Stats problem

I've noticed that the profile does not always get updated real time, and can be out of sync with actual totals. I am guessing that it cycles through updating profiles on some kind of schedule, but devotes most update power to scores.

I am guessing that you were in the middle of a puzzle when it updated your profile, and it had not gotten updated again yet when you checked.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:39 AM

Default Statistics Error

Yes, I've had a similar problem with the April statistics. My solve rate is 100% but according to the success rate challenge my profile shows a 99.97% value and I come in at 9th place.

And I also have a much lower solve time because of sticking to each puzzle for as long as it takes.

Good for you for doing the same thing!!