I'm collaborating with cryptograms.org to develop an iPhone cryptogram application.
The application will provide the same basic online feature set as the website (stats, rankings, etc), as well as an offline component that allows you download cryptogram sets to play when you have no cell/wifi connectivity.
I intend to have an alpha release available Thursday night (8/14/08). The features of the alpha release will be:
* Account setup/creation
* Cryptogram UI
* Requesting a new cryptogram
* Resuming recently unfinished cryptograms
* View cryptogram statistics after completion
* View user statistics
* Offline component
* Fancy graphics
I'd like to get five users for alpha and beta testing. All this requires is a commitment to actually play the game and tell me all of things you like or don't like, and to also keep logs about when crashes or odd behaviors occur.
In exchange, you'll get a free version of the final product (that you had a direct impact on shaping).
* An iphone (1st or 2nd gen) -or- an iPod Touch (game requires wifi); the device must be running OS version 2.0 or later.
* Willingness to promptly load versions/bugfixes as they are released.
* Willingness to communicate with me about the application (likes, dislikes, crashes, etc).
Please contact me at email@example.com
to sign up.
IOLITE VAPORIZER LOWEST PRICE