View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 04:18 AM

Hi Abra, I don't use McAfee, but I have had some problems lately with this site. I was playing a couple weeks ago, and I kept getting messages that Internet Explorer had modified the page to prevent cross-site scripting. I sent the administrator a message, but I never got a response from him. I use a several different anti-malware/anti-virus programs to run scans, and I have had to remove several trojans/viruses the past few weeks that I picked up from this site. It wouldn't be the first time that this site has been hacked. I have several anti-virus programs on my computer, but only one of them is running in real time. I only turn on the others one at a time to run scans. Everything that I've read said that you should only have one of them on as they may conflict with each other and give you a lot of false positives. Also this could be slowing down your computer. I don't know if this helps, but I've done a lot of research on the subject. Perhaps some of the more computer savvy members have better suggestions.

Last edited by Lily H : 01-18-2012 at 04:34 AM.